Cooperation with other Supreme Audit Institutions
The State Audit Office has become widely known among its international colleagues and it is actively pursuing bilateral and multilateral cooperation with other Supreme Audit Institutions (SAIs), for example, by organizing trainings, experience-exchange visits, providing practical assistance in auditing work, as well as through performing joint parallel audits.
The State Audit Office has concluded mutual cooperation agreements with the following institutions:
- The State Audit Office of the Republic of Croatia (2017),
- The National Audit Office of the Republic of Lithuania and The National Audit Office of the Republic of Estonia (2017),
- The Netherlands Court of Audit (2014),
- Turkish Court of Accounts (2014),
- The Court of Accounts Republic of Moldova (2014),
- The Accounts Chamber of the Kyrgyz Republic (2011),
- The Chamber of Control of the Republic of Armenia (2010),
- The State Audit Office of Georgia (2010),
- The State Control Committee of the Republic of Belarus (2009),
- Accounts Committee for Control over Execution of the Republican Budget of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2009),
- Accounting Chamber of Ukraine (2009),
- Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation (2006).
The State Audit Office is also cooperating actively with the SAIs of the Nordic countries and other countries, in terms of auditing methodology, completing learning programmes, as well as participating in workshops related to topical public sector auditing themes.